There are some new changes coming up. First, we wanted to say thank you for your patience regarding the GDLK shell. There have been numerous delays with manufacturing the piece to our specifications, so the project is unfortunately on hold at the moment. We know a lot of you have been asking about it, and we are sorry we have not been able to give a solid release date as of yet. We are doing everything possible on our end to get the product into your hands.
Second, be sure to check out our Forums via the Forum link at the top navigation menu. There you can register and talk about anything game related. Most of you will be interested in the tier listings of popular fighting games that are being maintained for our readers. Feel free to add your own and discuss if you disagree.
Be sure to check out our products section when you have gaming needs. Announcements will be made here regarding new products here at GDLKgame.com. Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page for the latest news as we release it!
Are you the average gamer playing with the average equipment? Don’t have access to top quality parts and joysticks that can take you to the next level of gaming? That’s all about to change in the coming months. Presenting GDLKGAME.COM! Stay tuned…
Presenting: The GDLK Shell
Finally, a customizable joystick case for use with the most GDLK arcade parts. Simply add your own PCB, joystick and buttons, and you’re ready to destroy the competition. You can further personalize this designer case with your own faceplate artwork. This is going to bring your GDLK game to a whole new level!
- Hard plastic design with proper weight distribution. No more dents and chips like in your old wooden joysticks. No more peeling paint jobs. Even if your opponent can’t handle a beating, this case can take it!
- Full support for Sanwa JLF and Seimitsu LS-32-01 joystick mounting plates.
- Faceplate 8 button support for 30mm snap-in OR screw-in buttons. Play in 3 different button layouts (NeoGeo, American, or Japanese) with ease.
- Front panel support for 3 additional 24mm snap-in OR screw-in buttons.
- Acrylic top panel so you can add your own customized artwork. Nobody else will have a stick like yours!
- Modern, yet classic design. Forget wooden square blocks for joystick shells! That’s what your parents played on!
Can you get all of this for a reasonable price that’s LESS than old, wooden shells out there? You bet. Sign up for free below to get our newsletter and be the FIRST to be able to order the GDLK Shell. Release date TBD. This will be a limited edition model, so don’t miss your chance to own one– sign up TODAY!